Wednesday 11 July 2018

A new beginning - same old same

Noise 101 started in a different time and a different form many moons ago when I discovered that top Metal Producer Andy Sneap was generous enough with his time to answer rwcordrec questions on the .....metal forum.
Being a fan of order and function, I decided to compile this wisdom, initially to help with my own recordings and also to help others.  This became the Noise 101 Wiki.
Many years later I stopped paying for the domain name and hosting as other priorities took over, but fellow recording fans had copied my compilation and posted in various forums. This again started to become fragmented and many more pearls of wisdom had been shared by Sneap and others.

A good friend told me that Noise 101 was still spoken about on the popular music production forums, so it was time to resurrect it, keeping the order and discipline from the original wiki....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Colin Richardson's Bu!let for my Valentine guitar settings

Colin Richardson gives the guitar settings for Welch band Bullet for my Valentine's debut album. "Co-produced with Andy Sneap ...