Sunday 15 July 2018

Colin Richardson's vocal production on Bullet for my Valentine

One of Colin Richardson's rare internet forum appearances. This time regarding the Welch band Bullet for my Valentine and probably talking about their first album "The Poison". Pretty sure he meant  an Eventide H3000 btw.

"The effects used on the vocals were double tracking all vocals manually whether it be clean, heavy or harmony's, an eventide H300 [sic] was used on all vocals with a tiny chorus effect also a short delay somewhere between 200 ms and 300 ms . This was definitely the treatment on the voice as I produced and mixed the album."

Mar 26, 2007
Source: Colin Richardson on the Andy Sneap forum at http://www.ultimatemetal.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Colin Richardson's Bu!let for my Valentine guitar settings

Colin Richardson gives the guitar settings for Welch band Bullet for my Valentine's debut album. "Co-produced with Andy Sneap ...